Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The Weekly... Volume 14

Oi! The weekly is again a couple of days late - I do apologise - but again there is a legitimate excuse... I have been in transit you see - and now I am in Hong Kong. So you get a weekly typed in Asia.. how about that.

Not too much new to report this week - I leave Hong Kong for London tomorrow. Very excited about the trip to Europe and whatever that brings... It'll be nice to be just doing music for a couple of months - should be plenty of time to write as well, so might come home with a few new tunes!

Hong Kong is a nice place, but don't think I could live here... Not enough open space. Also as a muso I'd probably have to get used to playing Brown Eyed Girl 5 nights a week... and that is not something I need to be getting used to just at the moment thanks very much..

Anyway I'll do the skedaddle (if that's how you spell it....), there are ferries to catch, dim sims to eat... I'll be back in a weeks time with some news from the UK.

Cheers for now, Renny

No comments: