Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I need YOU for the new album

OK so here's the plan...

THIS SUNDAY 16th MARCH @ Will and Tobys, 134 Oxford Street..

I will be recording the crowd sing-a-long to the song "Our Time", which I need to do for the new album. So basically, I need as many people as possible at the show to help me with the song - that way it will sound better on the CD!

At the end of the night, there will be a list at the door for all of the "singers" to put their names down for inclusion in the liner notes for the new album. That way, if anyone ever asks you "Have you made a CD?", the answer can be "Actually, yes I Have!". And you'll have the proof!

The catch:
Well there's no catch, but in addition to helping me with the recording, you will also be playing a small part in helping to fund the album... ie by puchasing a ticket to the show...

BUT
For only $10, how can you go wrong! Plus you not only get to see the Band in full swing, but you also get 2 fantastic support acts -

Lyall Adonis and the House of Kings (9pm)

Cookie Baker (Adelaide) (8pm).

Tix are available now online - www.moshtix.com.au - $10 in advance or $15 at the door.

Dinner and Show options are also currently available on Moshtix for $20.

Doors open 7.30pm. Don't miss out!

Hope to see you there,

Renny

No comments: